Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pillowcase Dresses for GT!

These are a couple of the different dresses that I am selling for Guatemala. These dresses are hand made and come in various sizes. They are great because they are totally adjustable and can be worn for a couple of years. All you do it take the dress and throw leggings underneath it and it becomes the cutest top. I will post the sizes of each one, that I have in stock. Dresses in stock are $20.00 profits are going to Guatemala! If you are interested in something you don't see I will take special orders! If you would like to order or a quote than just email me at coacharni@aol.com.

This dress Karis has on is a size 5, I think. I will have to measure it. This is the halloween pattern of fabric I have. I will post sizes tomorrow with the other pictures.


Kaya has on a 12 month dress and Karis has on a 18 month old dress. It's too short, but just imagine leggings under it too cute. (She's a 5/6.)

1 comment:

Lori and Robby said...

These dresses are adorable!!!! I just linked your blog from mine. Hope you to talk to you soon. :)